Health problems can be distressing. But gynaecological conditions can be particularly difficult to talk about because many are perceived as embarrassing.
Adults, young adults and adolescents visit Circle Gynaecology for expert gynaecology diagnosis and treatment in Buckinghamshire, London and surrounding areas.
Don’t suffer in silence or feel too embarrassed to talk to a specialist. With gynaecology conditions there are often successful treatment options following diagnosis.
- Abdominal pain
- Abdominal bloating
- Abnormal vaginal discharge
- Bleeding in-between periods or after sex
- Dropping, or slipping, of your vagina or uterus
- Irregular/ painful/ heavy periods or no periods
- Infertility or difficulty to get pregnant
- Painful sexual intercourse
- Pelvic discomfort or pressure
- Spotting or bleeding after menopause
- Swift accurate diagnosis so you can understand quickly what is happening to your body and what might be causing your symptoms.
- Clear explanation of your condition and treatment options using everyday language that you can understand. Knowing the benefits and risks of treatment options is important so you can make educated decisions about your health, with the help of your gynaecologist.
- Prompt treatment using the latest approaches and technologies. There is a comprehensive range of treatments available for gynaecology conditions and often the sooner you act the more chance of success.
- A calm, unhurried environment is important so you can relax. All new patients receive a 30-minute appointment to provide plenty of time for examination, discussion and questions.
As well as diagnosis and treatment, there is also a range of different preventative screening programmes to identify potential problems before they can develop into anything more serious.
It is reassuring for you to know that there is expert advice available regarding your health, at every step of the way.
Treating adults from menstruation to menopause and beyond, as well as young adults and children for specific conditions.
- Abnormal smear test results
- Heavy and/or painful periods
- Pre-Menstrual Syndrome
- Ovarian cysts
- Pelvic and vaginal pain
- Polycystic ovaries
- Surgery for vaginal prolapse
- Women’s Health Screening
- Premature ovarian insufficiency
It was an absolute pleasure meeting Miss Iyengar, she took the time to listen to me and spoke to me with care and compassion. She gave me a couple of options of procedures I can have and also explained all the risks involved. I was also giving time think about the options I was offered, and also to discuss it with my husband before making my decision.
Whilst under the care of Miss Iyengar for uterine fibroids, I experienced her as empathic, warm and informative. She was compassionate in her delivery of difficult news and was reassuring about the treatment available to me. At all times I felt autonomous in making decisions that were right for me and the surgery and aftercare was superb; even coming into hospital to see me on her day off. I can’t recommend Miss Iyengar highly enough.
I found Miss Iyengar a most reassuring, kind and considerate Consultant, who I feel would put the most apprehensive patient at ease and confident in her care.
I am really happy to have Miss Iyengar as my consultant gynaecologist. She is always pleasant, makes me feel very comfortable and gives me lots of useful information regarding my case. When I see her it is always clear that she has taken time to read up on my medical history. I feel safe knowing that my case is in her expert hands.